12.25.2011

Domai - A Lazy Naked Afternoon

Click on the Girl Picture


When we got back to her place she insisted I come in to dry off and warm up, and we went in through the garage.  She opened her washing machine, peeled off her soaking wet sweatshirt and tossed it in.  “Come on,” she said, “I’m not letting you in the house like that.”  So we both started stripping and tossing our clothes in the washer.  I expected her to stop when she got to her underwear, but she only hesitated a moment, flashed me a small shy smile and then reached behind her back, unhooked her bra, peeled off her panties and tossed both in.  I stood for a moment in stunned disbelief, and then as if in a dream, I followed suit.

I felt that I shouldn’t stare, but I couldn’t keep my eyes off her.  Her breasts were full and swayed sweetly as she leaned forward to load the washer.  Her nipples were surprisingly long and dark, no doubt elongated by the cold.  Her bottom was full and round and especially delightful.  And protruding from between her thighs and spreading halfway to her belly button, was a mound of thick dark pubic hair.  I joked that I didn’t know what it was, but I’d never seen her look lovelier.

She said we should shower and warm up before she started the washer, and I followed her and her mesmerizing bottom into the house.  I insisted she shower first and she gave me a blanket to wrap up in while I waited.  After a few minutes she called that she was done, and she was still toweling off in the bathroom as I got into the still-running shower.

( Click Here to Read The Complete Story )


Register Member Will get All The Photo in hi-res image,
HDV Quality Movie and Many More

Download Full Gallery

No comments: